version of: 10/10/2018
We respect the privacy of the Users of the Platform and make every effort to process the personal data entrusted to us in accordance with the applicable provisions of Polish and European law, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “OPCW”) and the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law. We also make sure that your personal data is as secure as possible – for this purpose we use, among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Below we present the rules of processing your personal data, from which you will learn in particular:
- Who is the Administrator of personal data and how to contact him/her,
- What data do we process,
- For what purposes and on what legal basis we process your personal data,
- To whom we share the data,
- How long do we process the data,
- What are your rights as users.
Please read this document carefully before using the Getthebox Platform.
Controller of the personal data
- The administrator of personal data provided by you during the registration and editing of the User Account, as well as during the use of the Platform is the owner of the Platform – GETTHEBOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Jawor, Starojaworska 92A, 59- 400 Jawor, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000737647, NIP 6951529631, REGON 3805833333, NIP 6951529631.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail: email@example.com, contact form on the websitewww.getthebox.eu, as well as by post:
Written correspondence address:
GETTHEBOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sk.k.
ul. Starojaworska 92A
Type of processed data
The Administrator may collect and process the following data concerning Users:
Data provided directly by Users
The Administrator processes personal data that are provided or made available by the Users as part of the use of the Platform. In particular, it concerns identification data used for registration and logging, transaction data used for payment processing and data published in Advertisements by Users during their activity on the Portal, including geolocation data, which are used for posting and receiving Advertisements, giving ratings to other Users and receiving the Newsletter.
Providing some data is necessary to use all functionalities of the Platform (e.g. phone number for receiving Parcels by drivers and link to PayPal.Me), while providing other data is arbitrary (e.g. detailed description of the Parcel) and does not affect the possibility of using the Platform, but it may affect the reception of other Users of the Platform forming the community (e.g. failure to complete some data in the “Your profile” tab may affect the subjective evaluation of the User’s credibility).
In case of using the paid functionalities of the Platform – when making payments via PayPal.Me, the Administrator receives the User’s data, i.e. name and surname, address of residence, and other information provided by you, including details of the implementation of individual Services, e.g. Transport of Parcels.
Using the “Newsletter” Service requires providing an e-mail address and consent to receive commercial information and by e-mail.
The data obtained by us automatically
In connection with the registration of the User through Facebook, the Administrator receives access to the following personal data of the User (name, surname, photo), placed on the User’s Facebook account, in accordance with the conditions and provisions in force on this site.
The Administrator does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies. The information collected in this way is used exclusively for the purposes of administering the Platform, identifying possible security risks, investigating Users’ traffic on the Platform and for statistical purposes and providing better quality Services.
Cookies are information data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device and are intended for use on the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the User’s terminal equipment and gaining access to them is the Platform Operator and the entities indicated in the chapter “Personal data processing entities”.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the platform to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the platform through the website;
- create statistics that help to understand how users use the Platform, enabling them to improve its structure and content;
- maintenance of user sessions of the platform (after logging in), whereby the user does not have to enter the login and password each time;
In order to adapt the platform to individual needs and interests of users, the platform uses the so-called Cookies, ie. Information that the platform server saves on the mobile device that the platform can read each time the service is used.
The platform uses two main types of cookies: ‘session’ and ‘permanent’. Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables software (web browser); “permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. The platform also uses ‘essential’ cookies to enable the use of the Platform, e.g. authentication of cookies used for authentication-intensive services and security cookies, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud in the services provided;
Disabling the option to accept Cookies may cause inconvenience and even prevent the use of the platform.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Your personal data will not be used by the Administrator or third parties for marketing purposes, unless you give your consent. You may opt out of receiving marketing information at any time.
Data collected automatically will be used only for technical purposes related to the administration of the Platform and to analyse your behaviour in order to provide better quality Services. This data is retrieved by the server in an automated manner. They will also be used as a basis for research and analysis aimed at monitoring the level of applied protection against unauthorized access to personal data, improving the Platform and developing new functionalities and adjusting the Services to your needs and convenience (e.g. personalization of content in the Services, easier searching).
Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal data on the basis of:
- an agreement for the provision of electronic services, which we conclude with you together with the registration of your Account – to the extent necessary to register your User Account and use the Platform;
- User’s consent – within the scope of the User’s personal data, which is not necessary to use the Platform, but which can be made available (e.g. in order to build credibility among other Users of the Platform, or to better define the Sender or the Recipient), as well as in order to provide marketing content by the Administrator on behalf of third parties or directly by third parties. Your consent is voluntary, which means that your disagreement will not deprive you of your access to the Platform and the Services provided through it; consent may be limited or altered at any time (withdrawn or re-granted).
- legitimate interests of the Administrator – in order to improve the Platform and develop new functionalities and adapt the Services to the needs and convenience of Users (e.g. personalizing the content of the Services, easier searching), as well as to conduct marketing and promotion of own Services,
- other legal bases under existing legal regulations.
Personal data processing entities
Personal data provided by you will be made available to a limited extent to other Users forming the community of the Platform in connection with the process of sending and receiving Parcels after establishing a relationship to the extent necessary for the performance of the parcel service.
In addition, your personal data may be shared:
- if necessary in connection with the use of third party services, to perform any agreements that may be entered into with you in order to facilitate or extend the performance of our Services (e.g. to process payments by PayPal.Me);
- entities which, together with the Administrator, operate the Platform, e.g. IT service providers;
- third parties for marketing purposes on the basis of your voluntary consent;
- state authorities and institutions authorised to do so in cases expressly indicated by the provisions of law at their request;
- Administrator successors or purchasers of the company in case of sale of the company;
each time on the basis of an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data while observing the rules of confidentiality and security of information.
The period of storage of personal data
The User’s data will be processed as long as there is a basis for their processing:
- in the event that data is necessary for the performance of a contract, for the duration of the performance of the contract and until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims against the Operator and in mutual relations between the Users, whereby in the event of the blocking or forced deletion of an account, the User’s data will be stored for up to 5 years in order to prevent the possibility of circumvention of the rules and regulations applicable to the use of our Platform;
- in the case of granting consent until its revocation, limitation or other actions of the User limiting this consent; withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its revocation;
- if the basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest – until the User raises an effective objection.
Anonymised data may be stored for an indefinite period of time as support material for the administration of the Platform. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer the server and the Administrator’s network. This data does not contain any features identifying the Users.
The user has the right of access to his personal data, the right to rectify them, the right to limit the processing, the right to delete data, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
These rights can be redeemed at any time after logging into your user account under the “Your Profile” tab. Removal of personal data, the administration of which was or is currently required to register (data marked with an asterisk) is only possible by removing the user account, as these data are necessary to provide the Services.
Submitting a request to delete these data shall result in deletion of the Account. Any information concerning the exercise of the aforementioned rights can be obtained by contacting the Administrator.
The User is also entitled to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Stawki 2, 00-964 Warsaw).
In order to protect your data and to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, as well as the way it is processed, we apply internal policies and standards and appropriate technical and organisational measures (policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.).
The latest version of the document is always available in the Application, as well as on the website www.getthebox.eu.